Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm ALIVE!


Tuesday, August 21, 2012 LAF MGV
Back and Biceps, Peak Day 6, 4 Days Out.

Pro:130
Fat: 45
Carbs: 205

Lat Pulldown Wide: 45x15x2, 60x12x4
Bent Row: 45x15, 65x12, 65x15x1
1 Arm Cable Row: 15x15, 25x15x3
Barbell Curl: 20x15, 30x10x4
Hammer Curl: 10x15x3
1 Arm Cable Curl: 15x15x3

Cardio: 35 minutes on bike. I had to do this later in the day as I ran out of time in the morning. I had an appointment in the city. In fact, I had to cut a set from my last two exercises – and that is ok, but I was feeling done at that point.

I can back for the bike in the afternoon, 3 meals into the day and wow – what a difference. I was powered up and ready to go. I got up to level 7 on the bike and I may have been able to do more. I made the bike shake. I actually broke a good sweat and I started to get winded.

I was actually looking forward to working out today as I drove over to the gym. I felt alive with just the extra carbs put into my pre-meal alone. The day just got better from there.  I felt normal again. Alive. Carbs – a beautiful thing. I had tons of energy and I had a very productive day.

I was still a little over ambitious in my workout planning. I am not strong even if my head is alive again. I did tweak my left shoulder a little bit, but some Ben Gay and Advil took care of that. It was just another old injury that flared up. I did some quarter turns between sets. I also need to formally run through everything a few more times this week. I feel very ready as far as the stage is concerned. I was listening to my T walk song repeatedly. These are all good signs that I am looking forward to Saturday – finally.  I am focused on selling it. And I can do that.

Just need to hang on for a couple more days. The worst is behind me. I am looking forward to gaining weight, hitting new PRs, and being strong again. I liked the energy I had today. I felt like my old self – bouncing off the walls, hyperactive, productive, achieving goals, doing things, cheerful, fun to be around, and alive. My dad even commented that he likes me much better this way. Duh!

One more thing - I stepped on the scale out of curiosity and I was 118 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment